In accordance with IRS guidelines, donations are made with the understanding that AFM has complete control and administration over the use of donated funds.
1. Make a one-time online donation via credit card:
2. Make a monthly recurring donation (subscription) via Paypal:
Please indicate a preference for the work carried out through:
3. Make a one-time donation via Paypal:
Please click on one of the buttons below to indicate a preference for the work carried out through the following opportunities and workers:
4. Make a monthly recurring donation through your bank by automatic draft (ACH)
Please download this form and mail or fax it back to us.
5. Make Anglican Frontier Missions a vendor of your bank’s bill-pay system:
Most banks today allow you to set up vendors and issue payments to them through an online bill-pay system. You maintain regularly recurring payments under your complete control. Did you know that you can do this with us as well? Instead of specifying an account number, simply indicate your preference for the work.
6. Mail a Check.
The old-fashioned mailed check (if you wish to indicate a preferenced worker on your check, please use the words “Preference for…” or “To support AFM’s work through” on the memo line). Our mailing address: 1791 Cambridge Drive Suite 200, Richmond, VA 23238.